Forest Park Insurance Services
Family Owned/Operated Independent Insurance Agency looking for reliable, highly motivated, customer-centric insurance professional to join our team! We are always looking for an experienced, talented, sales-minded professional who have a passion for the insurance industry and wants to work in a fast paced, positive environment.
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsibilities (include but not exclusive to the following):
- Respond to phone calls, emails, walk ins, respond to client referrals in a timely manner; answer client questions regarding insurance coverage and offer solutions with the clients' best interest in mind
- Prepare proposals for prospects and make follow-up calls to clients; maintain up to date electronic files on all current and prospective clients.
- Work with existing clients to discuss ongoing coverage needs, renewals and changes to current plans while providing risk management advice
- Assist Insurance Sales Manager in development of ongoing marketing campaigns to achieve department goals
- Reviewing Employee Manual of expectations
- Collecting, assessing, quoting and presenting personal insurance packages to prospective clients
Key Skills Required:
- Must be a team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Required License or Certification: Property and Casualty Insurance License. At least 1 year of sales experience in insurance.
- College degree preferred but high school diploma or graduate equivalent degree required
- Active property-casualty license a plus but will train for the right person
In order to be successful:
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Good team building skills with an ability to work independently and/or with minimum supervision
- Highly motivated, goal oriented and organized individual that is driven to achieve individual sales goals
- Good customer service skills that can be applied to the sales process
- Strong knowledge of carriers and personal insurance market place (Safeco, Grange, Progressive, Mapfre, Foremost)
- Maintain FPIS standards for client confidentiality
- Understand and commit to mutual objectives of the Personal Insurance Practice
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US
- Insurance Experience and license needed within 90 days of DOH.
Paid vacation and sick leave accrual; Retirement plan with Employer Match; Health/Vision Insurance
Please send your resume and cover letter to lyndsie [at] forestparkins [dot] com.